Choose the best and top rated instructors in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Coral Springs, West Palm Beach or we travel to you - American Heart Association (AHA) Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification Training Classes in Palm Beach, Miami Dade, and Broward Counties and get your official ecard the same day!
Schedule a class at your office, clinic or other location. We also have offices in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Pompano Beach, Coral Springs and West Palm Beach and specialize in ACLS, PALS, BLS, and CPR and AED Courses in Florida. Our instructors teach both renewals and first time classes. We train Miami Dade County, Broward County, Palm Beach County and Martin County areas.
Upon completion of this class at your location or ours, the participant will be able to know how to manage cardiorespiratory emergencies by using the systematic ACLS guidelines of the American Heart Association, (AHA).
You will know how to evaluate and manage a sudden adult respiratory arrest, VF/VT arrest, asystole, pulseless electrical activity, bradycardias, stable and unstable tachycardias, acute coronary syndromes, & acute stroke.
Pricing depends on the number of participants & certifications needed. Examples: BLS Healthcare Provider $80 with book.
ACLS First Time: $200
ACLS Renewal : $150
PALS : $200-$215
Group pricing also available for all certifications of: acls, pals and bls and cpr aed classes.
Note about ACLS Certification Training:
*Lightly study your own acls book or review our free info at www.cprflorida.net/cprreview www.cprflorida.net/cprreview
How to sign up for the American Heart Association (AHA) ACLS First time or renewal Course:
Take a regularly scheduled class at our South Florida locations or email us to come to you for private, small or large groups.
We follow the new 2020 / 2021 AHA guidelines for cpr bls acls and here is the free ACLS Pretest: ACLS Pretest: https://elearning.heart.org/course/423
Frequently asked questions about signing up for a class:
1. Can I just sign up one person? Yes. Sign up here for an acls class
2. Do you travel to locations in Florida for small/large groups? Yes email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If there is not a date I can attend on the schedule page, can we set up another date? Yes, email us at email@example.com
4. What types of certification cards do you distribute? We are authorized providers of American Heart Association AHA ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support, PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support and American Heart BLS Healthcare Provider courses.
5. Do I have to pay online? No, but you must enter all your information so we can hold your seat.
6. Do I need to take BLS? Yes, you need BLS before acls and pals classes. You can usually take the BLS the very same day. Sign up easily online at cpr florida.