We make it easy for YOU to get certified in one day in ACLS or PALS in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Coral Springs, West Palm Beach or we travel to you - American Heart Association (AHA) Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification Training Classes in Palm Beach, Miami Dade, and Broward Counties.
Schedule a class at your office, clinic or other location. We also have offices in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Pompano Beach, Coral Springs and West Palm Beach and specialize in ACLS, PALS, BLS, and CPR and AED Courses in Florida. Our instructors teach both renewals and first time classes. We train Miami Dade County, Broward County, Palm Beach County and Martin County areas.
ACLS Course Description
Upon completion of this class at your location or ours, the participant will be able to know how to manage cardiorespiratory emergencies by using the systematic ACLS guidelines of the American Heart Association (AHA) and you received your official first time or renewal aha ecard the very same day.
Study and Cheat Sheet for ACLS Certification Training:
Lightly study your own acls book or review our free acls cheatsheet study guide at ACLSStudyguideaha2020guidelinescheatsheet.pdf
PALS free study guide: palsahaquickstudyguide2020.pdf
Our pricing includes all American Heart Association hands on training, review, text and 2 year aha ecard. We make it so easy.
ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support): $160
PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) : $200
Group pricing also available for all certifications of: acls, pals and bls and cpr aed classes.
Note about ACLS Certification Training:
*Lightly study your own aha acls book or review our free info on our website. Take the free acls pretest also. We teach stress free AHA acls classes near you and you get certified in a safe, clean environment in small live hands-on courses at cpr florida.
How to sign up for the American Heart Association (AHA) ACLS First time or renewal Course:
Take a regularly scheduled class at our South Florida locations or email us to come to you for private, small or large groups.
We follow the new 2020 / 2021 AHA guidelines for cpr bls acls and here is the free ACLS Pretest: ACLS Pretest: https://elearning.heart.org/course/423
Frequently asked questions about signing up for a class:
1. Can I just sign up one person? Yes. Sign up here for an acls class
2. Do you travel to locations in Florida for small/large groups? Yes email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What types of certification cards do you distribute? We are authorized providers of American Heart Association AHA ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support, PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support and American Heart BLS Healthcare Provider courses.
4. Do I have to pay online? No, but you must enter all your information so we can hold your seat.
5. Do I need to take BLS? Yes, you need BLS before acls and pals classes. You can usually take the BLS the very same day. Sign up easily online at cpr florida.